- Establishment of Tak Sing Garment Factory in Hong Kong by Mr. Ma Kai Cheung.
- Restaurant business commenced
Investment in Wanchai Carrianna Chiu Chow Restaurant
- Expansion of restaurant business into China
Opening of the first Carrianna Chiu Chow Restaurant in Shenzhen
- Tak Sing Alliance Holdings Limited was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong on 1 November 1991
Opening of the Carrianna Chiu Chow Restaurant, Canada Branch, in Vancouver.
Property development business commenced in China
- Laying the foundation for the Carrianna Friendship Square in Shenzhen
Opening of the Carrianna Chiu Chow Restaurant, Thailand Branch, in Bangkok
- Completion of Carrianna Friendship Square in Shenzhen
- Completion of Imperial Palace in Shenzhen
- Established China South City Holdings Limited
- Acquired the entire equity interest in Overseas Chinese Building and renamed it as Carrianna Hotel Foshan
Completion of Phase I of China South City with gross floor area of 472,000 sqm in Shenzhen, China, comprising five industrial material trade centres, two hotels, business centers, exhibition halls, offices, warehouses and restaurants
- Started an old town redevelopment project in Dongguan City covering 100,000 sqm of land with total planned commercial and residential floor area of 400,000 sqm
- Acquired 75% equity interest in Carrianna (Hunan) Enterprise Co., Ltd
Started construction of Phase II of China South City Shenzhen with total planned floor area of 1.68 million sqm. By the end of 2007, 120,000 sqm of residential building was completed. China South City expanded into Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxu Province, with total GFA of 3.75 million sqm
Invested in China East International Material City Limited with 72% equity interest in Lianyungang project
Discontinued the garment business
- In December 2008, China East International Material City Limited acquired 614,355 sq.m of land with GFA of 1,928,000 sq.m through public auction
Completion of Phase I of China South City's 103,000 sq.m. of residential building in March 2008
Completion of Phase II of China South City of Leather and Textile market with GFA of 720,000 sqm
The Group's 5-star hotel Yiyang Carrianna International Hotel in Yiyang, Hunan Province was completed in June 2008 and started operation in July 2008
Construction of food new factory in Hainan was completed
- Completion of phase 1 of Yiyang City Hunan project including 103,000 sq.m of residential property and 40,000 sq.m. of commercial street
Large complex of 360,000 sq.m. phase 2 Leather market of China South City Group was completed in June 2009
China South City Holdings Ltd. was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong on 30 September 2009
- Completion of Phase 1 extention, 28,000 sq.m high rise lake view residential building in Yiyang, Hunan
- Completion of Phase 1, 160,000 sq.m of trade and distribution centre, of China East Materials City
- On 26 June 2014, the Group entered into a share transfer agreement for the acquisition of the 60% equity interest in Sleek Treasure Ventures Limited which is the holding company for the Delicious group of restaurants, at a cash consideration of HK$30,000,000. Sleek Treasure operates restaurants under trade names of “Delicious” (“味皇”)，”Delicious Café” (“星級味皇”), “Delicious City”(“味皇皇城”) and “Gustation Restaurant”(“嚐味”) with 11 restaurants and 1 central kitchen in Hong Kong. The acquisition was completed on 1 August 2014 and Sleek Treasure became the subsidiary of the Group on the same date.
- On 28 May 2015, the Group entered into a share transfer agreement for the acquisition of the 60% equity interest in New Sheen Holdings Limited which is the holding company for the Profit Smart group of bakery, at a cash consideration of HK$20,400,000. New Sheen operates 10 bakeries under the brand name of Empery (馥軒) and Pak Lok (百樂) and a food factory for the production of bread, cakes, pastries and Chinese pastries. The acquisition was completed on 1 July 2015 and New Sheen became the subsidiary of the Group on the same date.